The Turret Suite
On top of the world. This is undoubtedly one of the most beautiful hotel rooms in Victoria, featuring 180 degree water views … even from the spa bath.
Not since the devastating fire in 1927 that destroyed much of the hotel, has the turret been open to guests.
Located at the very top of the hotel, the Turret Suite boasts 180 degree views of Swan Bay, Queenscliff’s iconic Hesse Street and the Port Phillip Heads. Boasting lavish décor and furnishings including a plasma TV screen, King Size bed, heated floor tiles in the bathroom and a spa overlooking the ocean. The Turret Suite is not just a room, it’s an experience.
Room Features Include
- Absolutely breathtaking 180 degree panoramic views of the Heads, Port Phillip and Swan Bay
- Retractable 42 inch plasma screen in room as well as a smaller 26 inch plasma screen in bathroom
- L’Occitane Amenities
- Marble finishes in bathroom
- CD & DVD player with Surround sound
- Heated floor tiles in bathroom
- Heated towel rails
- Motorized blinds for window
- Leather lounge and bar area
- King sized bed
- Wireless internet connection
- Spa with a view
- Double shower with a view
- In room safe
- Discrete climate control heating/cooling
- Complimentary bottled water